Does anyone else scroll to the beat of their music? No? Just me? Cool.
I’m a thousand miles away, but girl you look so pretty.
if you have music on your blog, i hate you because.
- It scares me when my sound is on and all of a sudden random music plays
- It’s music that sucks
- & because its silly
Fun Fact : I beatbox, and tap on everything when I get bored.
I like pretty much everything as long it’s not death metal, or scream-o or whatever it’s called.
Drop me a message and I’ll rate you/blog.
I was going to get off the computer and go do something productive, like sleeping, but another Justin Bieber song came on.
I have problems.
I’m not a human noise machine.
Ok maybe I am.
But I still don’t want to beatbox for you.
Ok maybe I do.
JUST LOVE ME AND GIVE ME ATTENTION IM LIKE A FUCKING PUPPY DOG
- Mum: Can you put new music on my iPhone?
- Me: *Erases all old music, fills with Eminem.*
- Mum: What is this shit? How are you not some dropper out of highschool, hood rat smookin' dope all the time, and having sex with random hookers?
- Me: *Erases Eminem, fills with symphony music*
- Mum: Thanks honey!
- ugh, wut.
Because it comes out tomorrow and I know exactly when and where I’m getting it.
I guess since I came across her on Myspace too, shes been a big hit to me.
I’ve been stoked for this damn CD for so long.
AHHHHHHHHHHH LESS THEN 24 HOURS.
“So we Kick, Push Kick, Push Kick, Push Kick, Push Coast
And the way he roll just a rebel to the world with no place to go
So we Kick, Push Kick, Push Kick, Push Kick, Push Coast
So come and skate with me, just a rebel looking for a place to be
So let’s Kick, and Push, and Coast..”